The financial Audit has gained so much importance in today’s volatile business environment that there is more scrutiny and skepticism on the company’s financial statements. Investors have lost faith in corporate governance and reporting and they expect more: greater reliability, more oversight and clear evidence of internal controls. Corporate management, boards and audit committees, internal and external auditors, analysts and other investment professionals all have important roles to play in rebuilding investor trust by executing their respective responsibilities, keeping in mind both legal obligations and the heightened expectations of investors.
We take auditing, accounting, and reporting regulations and guidance. Our audit clients include many of the world’s leading multinational corporations, as well as many small and medium-sized companies and a significant number of local authorities.
- Compliance with regulations
- Advice on controls and processing system weakness
- Confirmation of accounting treatments with respect to complex transactions
- Increased monitoring of prospective accounting and regulatory changes
- Independent review of externally reported information