Free Trade Zones are centrally allocated economic zones where goods are manufactured, deployed, handled, exported and reconstructed without being subjected to the custom authorities and trade regulations of a country.
Domestic as well as international organizations take advantage of these free zones for storage, exhibition, assembly, production, distribution and more.
Exemption from federal entry procedures, excise laws and regulatory controls of other compliance makes it an extremely conducive environment for business.
More and more firms are showing keen interest in establishing and executing business in these free trade zones.
Terms and Conditions of Setting Up a Free Zone
- Establishments with a minimum capital of DH.1 million
- Limited liability according to capital invested
- A FZE needs just a single shareholder who is an independent legal entity.
- A Certificate of formation is awarded that will specify the date post which the FZE can commence business, as permitted in its license.
Free Zone Incentives
- Exemption from corporate taxation
- No import and re-export duties
- Complete foreign ownership
- No personal income tax
- Full recovery of capital and profits
- Cheap and abundant energy supply
- Flexibility and support of administrative authorities
- Swift and uncomplicated recruitment procedures
Submit a Request for Company Formation
Reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org