Dubai Outsource City (DOC) is a United Arab Emirates based business park for local and international companies looking to work in the field of outsourcing services. It was launched in 2007 as Dubai Outsource Zone to provide state-of-the-art facilities to outsourcing companies. It houses more than 160 businesses from insurance, hospitality, banking, financial, government and travel industry.
Why Dubai Outsource City (DOC)
- DOC is located at a strategic location
- It provides unique visa solutions
- A range of commercial spaces are available to choose from with 24×7 security and access
- Various licensing options to setup a business in DOC
- Dubai Outsource City provides Business setup support and access to students for part-time roles
- No currency restrictions
- Groundbreaking infrastructure with ample parking space and high-speed internet
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits is allowed for a Dubai Outsource City company
- DOC provides Significant opportunities for channel and market growth
Select the right legal status at DOC
License Types at DOC
Select the right license type
1. Commercial license
This type of license is provided for the companies that are engaged in trading or the buying and selling of goods. A business activity chosen under the classified commercial activity, is required to have a commercial license.
2. Services license
This type of license is given to the businesses that are providing services. They can be service providers, artisans and/or craftsman, professionals etc.
3. Trade license
Trade license is issued to the businesses that are involved in industrial and manufacturing activities. It includes manufacturing of food products, metal casing etc.
The type of activities permitted in DOC
Document Management, IT Management, Customer Care, Transaction Processing, Operations Support, Property Management Services, Hotels and Leisure Facilities and Regional Headquarters.
The various kinds of services offered by DOC
Incorporation and licensing, Recruitment services, Immigration service, Land leasing, Affordable on-site housing, Business centre services, Research centres, High speed internet connectivity, IP telephony, Interactive Voice Response (IVR) facility, Automatic call distribution, Predictive dialing systems, Satellite communication services and Technical support.
Dubai Outsource City provides offices spaces for
Perfect destination for outsourcing services providers
1. Call Centres
2. Data Centres
3. Regional HQ
4. Shared Services Centre
DOC Company Formation Process
Step by step company registration process at Dubai Outsource City
Step 1- Submit application form for approval. The details of the company are filled out.
Step 2- Submit the legal documents needed for company registration.
Step 3- Sign the Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association.
Step 4- Deposit the required share capital.
Step 5- Signing and returning of the customer confirmation letter and making of the required payment.
Step 6- Signing of lease and personal sponsorship agreement.
Documents required for DOC Business Setup
Complete list of documents
- Business plan
- Board resolution
- Proof of share capital
- Application form for a license
- Registration fee and license fee
- Specimen signature of the manager
- Agreement of personnel secondment
- Personal details of the shareholder(s)
- Application form for company registration
- Coloured copy of passports of the manager/director(s)/shareholder(s)
- Original Memorandum of Association (MOA) and/or Articles of Association (AOA)
- Certificate of Authorization for the GCC Standardization Organization (GSO)
Guidelines for submission of legal documents
Comply with the requirements
- All the legal documents that are more than one page in length are to be sealed under Powers of Attorney and need to be accompanied with a valid passport copy of the Attorney.
- The Authority reserves the right to request any extra documents if it may deem required, as and when necessary.
- The Authority has the right to ask for extra attestation by the UAE Embassy or the other Embassies, as may be necessary.
- Power of Attorney and/or Board Resolution for the Manager must state the Manager’s full name as per passport including nationality and a valid passport number.
- All the legal documents should be in Arabic and / or English. Documents that are in any other language must be accompanied by a certified Arabic or English translation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dubai Outsource City (DOC)
No, there is no such taxation.
Yes, accommodation facilities are available and they are in close proximity to DOC.
No, branch establishments do not have any minimum capital requirements. But, other types of business structures do have such requirements.
We at NR Doshi and Partners are a team of professionals with a working experience of 34 years in the field. We use our expertise in providing tailor made services to our clients and their business.
We help our clients understand all the benefits and restraints that are associated with DOC. We aim at taking care of all issues that arise in the process and ensure your set-up is hassle free.