DFK International : Local Knowledge - Global Presence
DFK International is the 7th largest association of independent professional services firms which provide accounting, auditing, taxation, legal and business advisory services. The association has it headquarter in London, England and has more than two hundred member firms in more than ninety countries. The aim is to provide cross border services with ease by efficient communication amongst the member firms.
All the members of DFK International are client-oriented and strive to deliver business advice which helps companies to grow effectively. Each DFK member is determined to maintain professional and ethical standards as maintaining ethical standards is a key strategy for DFK International.
DFK International has been meeting the needs of clients with interests in more than one country for over 50 years. DFK member firms share the following values:
- Enthusiasm for fully understanding client objectives and delivering effective advice
- Dedication to providing personal and timely services through experienced advisers
- Commitment to achieving consistent and professional standards
One of the Digitally enabled, Future focused, Knowledgeable firm members, is N R Doshi & Partners which helps other partners to perform these services for clients who have cross border interests at unrivalled pricing. N R Doshi & Partners has also earned the honour of DFK International EMEA Firm of the Year 2019.
Members Fee Income(In Billion)1.402
As a DFK member, N R Doshi & Partners:
- Care for its clients their colleagues and their communities; integrity, cooperation and inclusivity are central to us.
- Aim high to give the best service we can, going the extra mile to get results, regardless of effort.
- Respect equality, diversity and inclusion, promoting a positive culture that celebrates difference, challenges prejudice and ensures fairness.
- Enable its employees to excel and to be respected and valued for their unique perspectives and contributions, providing an environment in which everyone treats each other with dignity and respect.
With the support of DFK International, we remain updated with the growing needs of the client. Our partners regularly attend the conferences organized for technical and practical development by DFK International.
Our Managing Partner, Rahul Doshi, who holds the vision and strategic planning of the company, is one the members of DFK International’s Information Technology Committee. The committee shares the views and ideas on how information technology can be implemented and used for small-sized to medium-sized accounting firms.
Our partner Arvind Malia is one of the DFK International’s Council Members. All the DFK members vote to elect the council and council members represent their respective nations and constituencies all across the world.