Dubai Design District Free Zone (d3), developed through careful consultation with the design community, provides a creative ecosystem. It aims at shaping the future of Dubai as a leading destination for art, culture, and design. It has its very own and personal style and is authentic and inspiring. Being built as a part of the Dubai Plan 2021, it offers digital connectivity and is home to a community of creative thinkers.
It aims at educating the next generation about all forms of design and inspiring emerging talent in the field. It acts as a platform through which aspiring designers can portray their expertise globally.
The benefits enjoyed by a Business Setup in Dubai Design District (d3)
- 0% personal income tax
- No restrictions on hiring talent from abroad
- No limit on capital repatriation
- No currency restrictions
- Corporate tax exemption
- Special licensing and freelance permissions
- Seamlessly integrated community living
- Prime location, i.e., located close to Business Bay, Dubai Mall, and Burj Khalifa
- Simple laws and legal framework
- 100% foreign ownership.
Dubai Design District Offerings
Business Setup in d3
Dubai Design District offers shops, restaurants, galleries, showrooms, beauty facilities, and a plethora of other services.
The Venturists– it is an initiative by the Dubai Design District
Under this, d3 aims to look at people and businesses which form the creative community. It has talked with various ventures and brings its story to the people to see and learn.
- Design Consultancy
- Industrial Design
- Concept Design
- Graphic Design
- Art Gallery
- Sales Promotion
- Fashion Design Consultancy
- Visual Merchandising
- Studio Space
- Sales and Marketing
- Direct Marketing
Types of licenses provided at Dubai Design District
- Manufacturing license
- Service license
- Commercial license
- Freelance permit
Documents required for Dubai Design District Company Formation-
- Application for company registration
- Shareholder(s) information
- Business plan
- Original Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association (AOA)
- Board resolution to this effect
- Passport copy of the manager and the director
- Specimen signature of the manager and the director
- No-Objection Certificate (NOC) from residency visa sponsor
- Proof of share capital
- Copy of Certificate of incorporation
Legal Structures at d3
Available business structures at Dubai Design District
1. Free Zone Limited Liability Company
It is a wholly-owned company or an independent legal entity with one individual shareholder or 2 or more shareholders.
2. Branch of fice of a UAE Company
The branch office of a UAE company is not a separate legal entity, and it conducts operations of the parent company’s business.
3. Branch office of a Foreign Company
With no minimum share capital prerequisites, it is 51% locally owned.
4. Freelance Permit
It gives an individual the liberty to operate as a freelance professional.
Types of Office Facilities available-
- Flexi Desk
- Physical Office Spaces, core and shell
- Physical Office Spaces with fit-out
- Co-working Spaces
Dubai Design District (d3) Company Formation Process
Three steps to form a company in d3
Frequently Asked Questions
Dubai Design District (d3)
Visas are issued from Dubai Immigration.
They are permitted to carry out activities with companies within the Free Zone, companies within other free zones in the UAE, or with companies that are outside UAE.
It is compulsory to open a company bank account.
We are one of the best business setup consultants in Dubai. With years of experience, we have built the trust of our clients. We have clients in all prominent sectors, and we offer cost-effective company formation in Dubai Design District (d3).
We personally assist our clients in the entire process. We aim to make the D3 company registration process easy and smooth without any hassle. Our team is professionally trained in executing the steps and work with dedication to our clients.